General Discussion
 Guns for Sale
 28 gauge Darne for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Featherman

12 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  11:32:24  Show Profile  Visit Featherman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not mine, for sale at Cabela's in Texas. Pretty gun but I'm not personally fond of case color, I prefer the "Gris Mat". Appears to be a 70's gun imported by (Wayne) Firearms Center Inc.

Jon

Colin

USA
101 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  19:11:18  Show Profile  Visit Colin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Featherman: I have it's twin. Lovely little gun. Mine is bored Imp Cyl and Mod. I can actually hit things with it...occasionally. The stock is quite short for me, and not enough drop so the toe of the butt gives me bruises in the shoulder, even though it's a 28 gauge.
Go to Top of Page

jkingrph

USA
40 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  19:50:17  Show Profile  Visit jkingrph's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I realize it's a year afte this post. I have a Coin finished 28 Ga with modesst engraving. Forearm has a beautifully inlaid horn tip. It's a Wayne import. I managed to contact Mr Wayne a couple of years ago and described it to him and he thinks mine is an R 15. It does lack the obutrator disks. I wonder if this is common on the smaller gauges.

JJK
Go to Top of Page

Featherman

12 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  10:05:20  Show Profile  Visit Featherman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
JKINGRPH,

Here is a picture of another, supposedly older than yours, 28 gauge.

Is yours "for sale"?

Go to Top of Page

dcronn

USA
119 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  11:03:04  Show Profile  Visit dcronn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Appears to be a P or V grade. More photo's please.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Welcome to GournetUSA/DarneUSA Forum © 2000-12 GournetUS Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000